Difference between revisions of "Advisory Council"
Latest revision as of 12:11, 29 May 2019
The advisory council (earlier: steering committee) discusses the strategic goals of the project and supports the project management. The council debates current questions and gives recommendations and suggestions for the attention of the coordination.
- Franck Borel (chair), University Library Basel
- Brigitte Bättig, University Library Bern
- Oliver Thiele, City libraries Schaffhausen
- Rudolf Mumenthaler, University Library Lucerne
- Peter Wildhaber, Representation SLSP
- Beat Mattmann, Project coordination swissbib